The evolution to GST or Goods and Services Tax Enrolment has commenced in India, with prevailing VAT and service tax registration holders being assigned GST or Goods and Services Tax Registration number to standardize the two major indirect tax codes. In this article, we look at the meaning behind a GST or Goods and Services Tax registration number.
GST or Goods and Services Tax Registration number is a 15 digit identification that is assigned to each taxpayer based on PAN number and State of the applicant. In GST or Goods and Services Tax registration number, the first two digits represents the State Code, followed by the next 10 digits indicating the PAN of the applicant, one digit signifying entity code, one digit is left blank and the last digit is a check sum digit.
GST, an acronym for Goods and Services Tax, is the latest buzz in the Indian economic scenario courtesy of it coming into play from 1st July, 2017 onward. As a form of taxation GST or Goods and Services Tax is employed by more than 150 countries the world over, the honour of being the first belonging to France and that of being the most recent going to Malaysia. Whether or not this system of unified taxation will work in the world’s largest democracy, namely India, is something that will become apparent only after it has been implemented for at least six months at a stretch.
HDFC Reach Home Loans | Home Loan without Income Proof | Home loan without ITR | Housing Loan without ITR
Overview of HDFC Reach Home Loans:
At HDFC, we understand the amount of hard work you have put in and the number of hardships and challenges you may have had to defy on your way to be able to reach so far in life. Now it's time to create your own house, a warm little corner in the world that is yours, tailored by your tastes and needs. There is no place like 'home' and with HDFC Reach Home Loans you can gather hopes, achieve your dreams and create memories in your own space.
Features & Benefits of HDFC Reach Home Loans:
- HDFC offers customized home loan products on a platter to help you buy a new or second hand house.
- Construct your house on a freehold or lease hold plot or on a plot allocated by any Development Authority.
- Transfer your due house loan amount gotten from some other bank or financier to HDFC.
- Enhance or renovate your house in numerous ways such as tiling and flooring, interior and exterior plaster and painting etc.
- Spreading or adding space to your house such as building more rooms.
- Home loans and plot loans up to INR 35 lakh for salaried people with a minimum earning of INR 10,000 per month and for self-employed people with at least INR 2 lakh earnings per annum.
- Reasonable interest rates beginning from 11.55 % per year.
- There are no veiled charges.
- An HDFC representative will assist you throughout the home loan process.
- Expert lawful and technical advice to help you in making the right decision regarding buying a home.
Ministry of Housing and Urban Poverty Alleviation (MoHUPA) has initiated in June 2015, an interest subsidy scheme called Credit Linked Subsidy Scheme (CLSS) under Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana (URBAN) - Housing for All, for purchase/construction/extension/improvement of house to cater Economical Weaker Section(EWS) / Lower Income Group (LIG) / Middle Income Group (MIG), given the anticipated evolution of urbanization & the ensuing housing demands in India.
- The beneficiary family should not own a pucca house in his/her or in the name of any member of his/her family in any part of India.
- In case of married couple, either of the spouse or both together in joint ownership will be eligible for a single subsidy.
- The beneficiary family should not have availed of central assistance under any housing scheme from Government of India or any benefit under any scheme in PMAY.
The beneficiary family will encompass husband, wife and unmarried children. (An adult earning member regardless of marital status can be treated as a independent household in MIG category)
All statutory towns as per Census 2011 and towns’ notified subsequently, including planning area as notified with respect to statutory town.