Page 4 of 16
- Follow the procedure given below to process the PAN Card application online:
- Go to the TIN NSDL or the UTIISL websites and click on NEW PAN.
- If you are an Indian citizen (which includes NRI, NRE, OCI) click on Form 49A
- Fill in the application with all the details asked like Name, Address, Date of Birth, Gender, and other details.
- Once the application is completely filled, click ‘submit’ and pay the fee for processing.
- Take a print out of the page with your 15-digit acknowledgment number and sign the form.
- Stick a passport size photo on the acknowledgment slip, add proof of identity and proof of address document copies and the Demand Draft (if you are paying by DD)
- Send the above to NSDL within 15 days of submitting the application online.
- You should receive the PAN card at the address mentioned on the application within 15 working days.