ICICI Bank Limited is an Indian corporate bank and financial services firm headquartered in Mumbai , Maharashtra .It is one of India ‘s leading private sector banks . The word ICICI stands for Industrial Credit and Investment Corporation of India .
ICICI Net Banking Login
Online banking with ICICI Bank is a safe way to do net banking from the comfort of your own home or workplace , at any time and from any location . It enables you to safely manage your finances 24 hours a day , seven days a week .Services provided by ICICI Bank ‘s net banking are both convenient and safe .It also provides you with an ease of transactions .
ICICI Net Banking
ICICI Bank , a significant private sector bank in India , provides Net banking and Personal Banking services such as Accounts & Deposits , Cards , Loans , and Debts .All those who have bank accounts with ICICI bank can easily access its services online . On the new , better website of ICICI bank , you can even customize your dashboard . ICICI Bank has launched an OTP – based service for online banking login .
How to Register for Net Banking in ICICI Bank ?
The ICICI net banking registration process is straightforward and quick . You ‘ll need a User ID to access internet banking . When you open a savings or current account with ICICI bank, you will be granted a User ID . In any case , if the user ID is not issued to you, you can file an online request for online banking registration . This request can be made by visiting the ICICI bank ‘s nearest branch or through phone banking . To obtain the User ID for ICICI net banking , you must first enter your account information . After that , the bank ‘s representative will walk you through the entire process of obtaining your User ID for internet banking .
How to Activate ICICI Bank Credit Card by Internet Banking ?
To generate a PIN for the first time using the Internet Banking feature , you must first register for the service . For PIN generation , existing Internet Banking customers must link their credit card to the same account .
New customers can register themselves for net banking facility through the following steps :
- Go to ICICI Bank ‘s Net Banking portal and log in .
- Click on ‘Get user ID’ , read the instructions and click on ‘Click here to proceed’ .
- Click on the credit card option .
- Enter credit card number , registered mobile number and OTP .
- Again , go to the login page and click on ‘get password’ .
- Enter user ID, Registered mobile number and OTP received .
- Generate the new password .
Above mentioned steps are for first time customers who want to register their credit card .
Registered users can follow the steps given below to activate ICICI credit card .
- Click on ‘Credit Cards’ on the left hand side menu .
- Click on ‘Generate Now’ under the Credit Card PIN option .
- Select the Credit Card Number and enter the CVV .
- Check your mobile number and click on ‘Submit’ .
After this , your ICICI Credit card PIN will be generated and it will be activated .
How to Activate ICICI Bank Credit Card through Mobile Banking ?
You can also activate your credit card through mobile banking . Follow these steps to do the former .
- Log in using your User ID and password /PIN .
- Go to Services .
- Select Card PIN Services and then Credit Card PIN Registration .
- Select the credit card you want to activate .
- Enter the new credit card pin and check the mobile number .
- Click on Submit .
You have now successfully generated a PIN for your ICICI Credit Card .
How to Activate ICICI Credit Card through ATM ?
Follow these steps to generate the credit card PIN :
- Slide your card in the machine and choose your preferred language .
- Now tap on ‘Pin Generation’ on right side .
- Follow the instructions displayed on the screen to successfully change the PIN .
How to Activate ICICI Credit Card through Customer Care ?
Customers can generate their credit card PIN by using the ICICI Credit Card Customer Care Number , 1800 200 3344 , and follow the Interactive Voice Response ( IVR ) . In this case , the consumer must call from the registered cellphone number and provide the card information .